Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mac lip liner collection & swatches


Here is my small Mac Cosmetics lip liner collection along with the swatches/review and how I like to pair them with. 


Dervish a sparkly nude pink 

Soar a nude mauve pink (a favorite) because of its blendable creamy formula it is so easy to work with for an all over lip or pairing with any nude lipstick. 

Whirl a neautral with a pinch of pink now popular because of Kylie Jenner lip combo along with Velvet Teddy Lipstick.

Stripdown a nude cappuccino with a grey undertone. Reminds me of the 90s this I like to pair with a lighter nude for a pouty seductive sexy lip. 

Beet a berry tone lip mix with red and pink

Cherry a true vibrant red lipliner. I love to pair it with Ruby Woo lipstick for a perfect   Pinup classic lip. 

Magenta a pink purple mix I like to pair it with vibrant pinks and purple lipsticks like Heroine or Pink Noveu 

What a blast a pro long wear bright orange. I like to pair it with corals and orange lipsticks like morange and sushi kiss. 

Vino a wine berry lipliner. I like to pair it with Dark tone reds like Diva. 

NightMoth definitely for a daredevil a dark  deep berry going on the darkside. This online to pair with cyber lipstick.
Definitely a bold lip so I like to do a soft eye makeup look with maybe a winged eyeliner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment